Last week DJ Jon Blak gave some fun inspiration for your walk down the aisle and now he’s back on Bridal Guide today with some greats tips on the walk back up! Make sure to check out the full feature here and look up all these great tracks!
You’ve just shared your first kiss a married couple, and the wedding ceremony is over. The excitement is through the roof and you’re both beaming with happiness. Now you’re ready to party!
Countless hours of planning and months of waiting have culminated to that big kiss, which launches you into a new chapter in your lives. It’s a life-changing moment, marked by huge smiles, a few happy tears and, of course, some music! The big question is – what’s the first song you’ll hear together as newly-joined lifelong partners? Get ready, because it’s time to walk it out back down the aisle!
Here, some songs I recommend for you and your dearly beloved as you take your first steps together as newlyweds.
- “Sonata for Trumpet and Strings” – Peter Hurford
- “Trumpet Voluntary” – Wynton Marsalis
- “Eine Kleine Nachtmusik” – Academy of St. Martin In the Field
- “In Your Eyes” – Peter Gabriel
- “Beautiful Day” – U2
- “Just Like Heaven” – String Quartet Tribute to The Cure
- “I Got You (I Feel Good)” – James Brown
- “Signed, Sealed, Delivered” – Stevie Wonder
- “Spend My Life With You” – Eric Benet
- “Hold You in My Arms” – Ray LaMontagne
- “Home” – Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
- “I Was Made For You” – She & Him