Between dress fittings and cocktail tastings this weekend, we’ve got an idea that might just pay dividends on your wedding night: Test drive a marquee DJ from Scratch Weddings.
One of the many unique characteristics of Scratch is that our talent routinely spins for top brands, giving you the opportunity to see them at work, listen to their mixing skills and have a conversation about why they love to spin weddings.
“The entertainment you choose for your wedding is responsible for 80% of the event’s success and the memories you will have for the rest of your life,” says Martha Stewart.
We’re betting that, if Martha was getting married later this year or in 2012, she’d put down her apron just long enough to pop into Sephora, Saks or H&M to visit with a Scratch Weddings DJ.
Here are some locations we’ll be spinning this weekend:
Friday, April 8
• Mango in Santa Monica, CA, DJ Aristocat, 6-8 p.m.
• Mango in SoHo, NYC, DJay Jung, 6-8 p.m.
• H&M, 640 Fifth Ave., NYC, DJs S-1 and Tim Martell, 1-9 p.m.
Saturday, April 9
• Macy’s in Smith Haven, Long Island, NY, DJ Trife, 2-4 p.m.
• H&M, 640 Fifth Ave., NYC, DJ Vida Ventura & DJay Jung, noon-9 p.m.
• Neiman Marcus, Michigan Avenue, Chicago, DJ Sasha Savic, 1-4 p.m.
• Saks, Phipps Plaza, Atlanta, DJ Jobe Gruber, 2-5 p.m.
Sunday, April 10
• H&M, Forum Shops, Las Vegas, DJs Scientific and John K, 2-9 p.m.